01/03/2011

Who? Why?


Why did i start this blog? Maybe because one of the things i love the most about my life is that i can travel and meet people from all around the world, exchange feelings, conceptions, ideas.

That's why i was hoping this blog might help me do it more than i already am... So, i'll just start writing a few things about myself.

My name is Cristina, i was born in Bucharest, Romania.

I have always liked psychology and learning more about people's behavior and how they express differently according to their culture.

I studied acting at the university in my country, it was a nice experience, i love the meaning of this "profession" but it didn't actually fit in my life like i thought it would. But still, art and especially theater are a big part of my life and passions.

I started travelling when i was younger, with my parents and i absolutely loved it!So, somehow i felt this would be a great way of living my life.... All i can say is just: be careful what you are wishing for!

I started working in Greece 2 years ago and i am still doing it today. I work 7 months every year, "the greek summer"and then i head back to my country and travel as much as i can.

This year, things are getting a little bit complicated as i started my second university, "Economy of tourism" and i have to spend more time in my country to pass my exams but i still have some time to do what i like the most, travelling.

So, hoping to meet you guys soon, you, travel addicts!

No comments:

Post a Comment